Thursday, September 7, 2017

Mr. Hansen

I couldn't agree more. I quit attending Arizona games two years ago. Getting home at midnight was not my idea of having a good time. Also, just as our team was moving the ball a very long TV commercial timeout was called. I was incensed every time. My other issue so far does not relate to college, at least as far as I know. That is not standing erect during the playing of our National Anthem. I am 89 and a member of the generation considered great by some. I quit watching Pro games last year as well. I can live without it. I still have my season basketball tickets but I anxiously scan the player lines. The first time I detect disrespect and I will give up sports altogether. There are so few of us left it probably won't matter except to us. Sincerely yours, Jack B. Walters

No comments: