Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cynthia- This one is for you.

First, I want you to know you brightened my day at Oregano’s today. Your smile and cheerful demeanor made it a special occasion. You were able to take the time to share thoughts with me and you promised to check out my web site. If you do, this is the first thing you will see. You are not just drifting through life. You have a plan and are willing to do what is required to accomplish. Your boyfriend enjoys world traveling. When he did it while in the Navy, there was a specific purpose to accomplish. I don’t mean to say that travel is not a reasonable thing to do. There is nothing wrong with learning about other places and cultures. What I meant to say is that each of us has the opportunity to make the world a better place because we were born. Along the way we work, raise a family; support our community, church and family and try to make a difference. Money is not the prime objective. You will need enough to carry out your responsibilities. Giving of your time and talents is also very important. Along the way, enjoy life’s many pleasures. Your new, old, friend, Jack B. Walters May 16, 2013

No comments: