Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Let me be clear"

I am sick of hearing these words in every Obama speech.
I will echo it by saying “Let me be clear also”. He has just committed our Naval Forces to spend billions and risk lives in his effort to remove Gadhafi from power by aiding the “Rebels”. Who are the rebels? I will state the obvious. They are supporters of the “brotherhood”, which means they are dedicated to the installation of Sharia law in Libya and around the world.
Not a word of condemnation. It must be true that Americans revel in the dropping of bombs on targets without regard to who we might be targeting.
Supposedly NATO will also be involved. What a joke, it will be America doing the job as usual.


Jack B. Walters
3961 N. Hillwood Circle
Tucson, AZ 85750
(520) 722-2958
March 19, 2011
jackbwalters@yahoo.com

No comments: