Saturday, August 23, 2014

Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooreesi

I’m Ashamed I am ashamed for Americans. I checked this morning and found a grand total of 134,603 Americans have signed the petition demanding the release of Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooreesi from prison in Mexico Our elected officials are all enjoying their month long vacation playing golf, etc. all the while this Marine languishes in prison. I am convinced this is a deliberate action by Mexico to put pressure on us for who knows what purpose. It was an open and shut case that should have been resolved in days not months. I am angry enough to suggest a military raid on that prison to rescue him. No man left behind. I guess that only applies to traitors and deserters. I am ashamed for my countrymen and women. When the WWII generation passes into history what will be left in America to cherish. Jack B. Walters August 23, 2014

No comments: