Monday, April 1, 2019

Judge Jeanine Pirro

I always enjoy her programs. She is a no-nonsense type who tells it like it is; as opposed to the others who after you listen you are not sure of what they said. Fox News has dropped her over comments she made about Representative Ilhan Omar from Minnesota. “Omar wears the hijab, which according to the Quran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested. Pirro said during her "Opening Statement" segment on March 10.. "Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?" The furor over Pirro was sparked when she questioned the loyalty of Muslims who wear hijabs or head coverings, as Omar does. For me this is a valid concern. Muslims all over the world have proven again and again that their faith forbids them from supporting a government which does not conform to the Koran. The many reports from Europe confirm this. It is an important question. Are any of you old enough to remember when JFK had to state publicly that he would not take orders from the Pope. He just barely defeated Nixon due in part to this question. I realize that Omar had to pledge allegiance to our Constitution when sworn in. She no doubt placed her left hand on the Koran. That is not enough to satisfy me. I want at least to hear her say it. Two years ago I stopped watching MSNBC and CNN. I am now adding FOX News to that list. I will watch the evening news as before, read the Arizona Star and use the Internet. The cowards at Fox do not deserve you watching. I hope you will follow my conviction. Jack B. Walters March 21, 2019

No comments: